The Jamestech Group of Companies are well-respected Electrical Contractors servicing the Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries throughout Australia, PNG and Abroad.
Jamestech has been requested to resource upcoming shutdowns in Papua New Guinea and we require the services of :
Electrical / Instrumentation Technicians (Shutdowns – August/September 2021) PNG
The technicians shall be required to integrate with a team of expat and national tradesmen during maintenance completed during programmed shutdowns. Sometimes during the projects be required to supervise expat and national work teams.
The roles are full hands-on in the field positions. You will be strong at self management and a very good team player.
- 5 years minimum Mining / Oil & Gas exp
- Electrical Work License, Restricted Electrical licenses considered
- Ability to read electrical drawings, P&ID’s and SLD’s
- Good understanding of field instrumentation and overhaul and repair of such.
- QA/QC project experience
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- LVR & CPR
- Current passport (min 12 months exp)
Must be able to complete (or already have):
- Workplace medical
- National Police Clearance
The next plant shutdown is August / September and we are expecting a 6-8 weeks roster.
Currently during COVID times we are working 30-60 days in country, including 7 days quarantine in Port Moresby inbound and 2 weeks quarantine upon return in Australia.
COVID – Rosters quarantine requirements are changing regularly. Time in quarantine is paid at a slightly reduced rate with all expenses covered.
Please only apply if you are confident you have the abilities above.
If you feel you would like to work for a progressive, multi disciplined contractor with growing opportunities, please email a copy of the below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a current resume
- your passport biopage
- drivers license
- relevant electrical / work licenses
- and any other documents you feel relevant
James Technologies Pty Ltd.
Telephone – 07 5547 3600